Thanks for your interest in learning more about preventing poisonings and becoming an advocate for injury prevention in your community. After completing this program, you will be equipped to teach others about poison safety and what to do in the event of a poisoning.
After you finish all 5 lessons, quizzes, and your post-test/evaluation, you will receive a personalized certificate -- and gain access to additional resources. To access your course outline, click here.
- Introduction and Pre-Test
- Lesson 1: About U.S. Poison Centers and Florida's Poison Control Centers
- Lesson 2: Understanding Poisoning
- Lesson 3: Common Poisons And Prevention
- Lesson 4: If a Poisoning Occurs
- Lesson 5: Sharing Poison Prevention Information
- Lesson 6: Clinical Information for Providers*
- Post-Test and Evaluation
It takes approximately two hours to complete this course, but progress is saved so you don't have to finish it at one time. We appreciate your time and commitment to this program. For more information about this program, use the Contact tab to send us a message or email email@example.com.
* This module is only available to healthcare providers with clinical training.